Following guidance from the Diocese of Salford, the Governors are proposing a change to their admissions policy. The revised uses the Diocesan Model Policy - The new admissions criteria will be:
1. Baptised Catholic Looked After Children and Baptised Catholic previously Looked After Children.
2. Children with an exceptional social, medical, educational or religious need which can be best met, or only met at this school;*
3. Baptised Catholic children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
4. Baptised Catholic children resident in the parishes of Our Lady of the Valley.
5. Looked After Children and previously Looked After Children.
6. Other children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
7. Other Baptised Catholic Children.
8. All remaining applicants.
Anyone who wishes to make any comment on the policy (full version below), must write to the Governors via the school by no later than 31st January 2019.