Our school uniform is available at Gray’s, in high street stores and we have a box of reusable school uniforms donated by parents in the entrance to school.
- Skirts - Checked (tartan type) fabric in a box pleated style: grey, white and dark purple (approx £6.50 for the smallest size)
- Pinafore Dress - Checked (tartan type) fabric in a box pleated style: grey, white and dark purple: these are more expensive than skirts
- School Jumpers - V necked, purple with school logo
- School Cardigan - Purple with school logo
- School Ties* - Striped purple/grey, either Velcro style or short traditional style *Ties are optional for nursery pupils and do not have to be worn by all pupils in the summer months
All of the above items are available from Gray’s in Clitheroe and they have ‘deals’ on uniform packages at the start of the year.
From High Street stores:
- Trousers or Shorts - Charcoal grey
- Blouses/Shirts* - White, short sleeved
* nursery pupils have the option to wear an apex t-shirt
- Socks/Tights – Grey or white
- Shoes - Black, no trainers or fashion shoes, in the winter black ankle boots may be worn
Indoor and warm weather PE Kit
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Black pumps/plimsolls for gymnastics and indoor PE lessons
- Trainers for outdoor use
Cold weather PE Kit
- Black or navy tracksuit pants
Pupils must have the indoor (and when required a cold weather) PE kit every Wednesday.
Please speak to the Headteacher, should you have any problems regarding our school uniform.