School uniforms can be purchased in Clitheroe at either Ribble Valley Supplies or Grays.
- Skirts – Checked (tartan type) fabric in a box pleated style: grey, white and dark purple (approx £6.50 for the smallest size).
- Pinafore (If Preferred) – Checked (tartan type) fabric in a box pleated style: grey, white and dark purple: These are more expensive than skirts.
- School Jumpers (Boys and girls) - V necked, purple with school logo. There is a cardigan option for girls.
- School Ties (*Boys and girls) - Striped purple/grey. Either Velcro style or short traditional style. *Ties will be optional for Pre-school pupils.
From High Street stores:
- Trousers or Shorts (Boys and girls) - Charcoal grey.
- Blouses/Shirts (Boys and girls) – White, short sleeved.*
*Please note that Nursery children have the option to wear an apex t-shirt and no tie.
- Socks/Tights – Grey.
- Shoes – Black, no trainers/fashion shoes. Black ankle boots are optional for winter for girls.
Boys and Girls – As winter. (In hot weather ties may be removed during the school day and shirts open at the neck)
Girls (Optional) – ‘Gingham style’ dresses in lilac and white or yellow and white (both available from high street stores).
Boys and girls – White T-shirt (see note below).
Boys and girls – Plain black shorts.
Boys and girls – Tracksuit pants for cold/winter wear.
Boys and girls – Trainers for outdoor use and black ‘pumps’ for indoor use.